|Bigfoot tube BFT10||site map|
Bigfoot footing forms saves time, money & hassle!
Click & see our Bigfoot video!
Click & see our 7 Tips Videos
Whatever the weather, Bigfoot's newest plastic tube (BFT10) delivers a simple, yet dependable way to build footings. Ground water, wet soil or moisture poses no threat to our Bigfoot tubes.
The BFT10 meets or exceeds all local and national building codes when used with a Bigfoot Systems® footing form. It measures 10" by 4' and can be used with either Bigfoot models BF24 or BF28.
When using with Bigfoot Systems® Footing Forms BF24 or BF28, go to Step 1.
When using BFT10 by itself, go directly to Step 5.
1. Remove the 10" small and medium rings from Bigfoot Systems® footing form.
2. Attach BFT10 to the Bigfoot using four 1" screws. Note: Screw indents are located on the flange of the BFT10.
3. Place the System into the excavation.
4. Follow installation instructions marked on the Bigfoot for "Below Ground Applications"
5. Remove safety top handle from BFT10 when ready to pour concrete.
Concrete Volume: 2.18 Cubic feet